Read “App Savvy: Turning Ideas into iPad and iPhone Apps Customers Really Want” by Ken Yarmosh for free from O’Reilly Media’s Open Feedback Publishing System. How can you make your iPad or iPhone app stand out in the highly competitive App Store?
While many books simply explore the technical aspects of iPad and iPhone app design and development, App Savvy also focuses on the business, product, and marketing elements critical to pursuing, completing, and selling your app. Whether you’re a designer, developer, entrepreneur, or just someone with a unique idea, this book explains every step in the process, with guidelines for planning a solid concept, engaging customers early and often, developing your app, and launching it with a bang.
Table of Contents
- You Have an App Idea…Now What?
- Finding Your Inner App
- From Idea to Concept
- For Hire: Identifying Help
- Getting a Working App
- Making Your App Better Before the App Store
- Preparing for the App Store Submission
- Building Your Marketing Crescendo
- Measuring Success and Future Development
- Afterword: When Mobile is No Longer the Exception
Number of pages: 352
Link: Read online.