Free eBook “Introduction to iPhone Programming using Dashcode and Xcode” by Wei-Meng Lee.
This free ebook contains two lab exercises – one for Dashcode and one for Xcode. If you are contemplating developing for the iPhone but do not know where to start, this guide will provide you with a quick and easy way to get started. It gives you a flavor of the 2 different ways to develop for the iPhone – web applications vs. native applications.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Dashcode
- Coding the Application
- Database Access
- Getting Started with Xcode
- Creating Actions and Outlets
- Connecting Actions and Outlets
- Defining the Actions and Outlets in the View Controller class
- A More Sophisticated Example
Download Free PDF / Read Online
File size: 2.69 MB
Number of pages: 29