Unlock the potential of CiviCRM with Using CiviCRM – Second Edition. This comprehensive guide takes you on a journey, starting from fundamental questions about your organization’s structure and workflow to the intricate setup of CiviCRM. Learn to configure the system, make informed choices, and efficiently import data.
Discover the wide range of tools at your disposal, from handling event registrations to managing contributions, memberships, and subscriptions. Segment contacts, streamline bulk email campaigns with tracking, orchestrate outreach initiatives, and establish case management workflows that align with your organization’s unique roles and rules. Seamlessly integrate CiviCRM into your operations for optimized efficiency and outreach. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Achieving Your Mission with CiviCRM
- Planning Your CRM Implementation
- Installation, Configuration, and Maintenance
- CiviCRM Basics – Moving through the System and Working with Contacts
- Collecting, Organizing, and Importing Data
- Communicating Better
- Campaigning with Petitions and Surveys
- Fundraising for Your Mission
- Growing Your Membership and Interacting with Members
- Managing Events
- Interacting with Constituents – Managing Cases
- Providing Support – Grant Management
- Telling Your Story – Building Reports
- Customization, Community, and Cooperation
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: August 2016
File size: –
Number of pages: 574
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 09/10/2023.