Learning Concurrent Programming in Scala is a must-have tutorial for software developers aiming to write concurrent programs in Scala, or broaden their existing knowledge of concurrency. This book is intended for Scala programmers that have no prior knowledge about concurrent programming, as well as those seeking to broaden their existing knowledge about concurrency. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Concurrency on the JVM and the Java Memory Model
- Traditional Building Blocks of Concurrency
- Asynchronous Programming with Futures and Promises
- Data-Parallel Collections
- Concurrent Programming with Reactive Extensions
- Software Transactional Memory
- Concurrency in Practice
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: November 2014
File size: –
Number of pages: 366
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 11/02/2023.