Free online book “Developing Applications for the Cloud on the Microsoft Windows Azure Platform” from Microsoft Presss.
This book demonstrates how you can create from scratch a multi-tenant, Software as a Service (SaaS) application to run in the cloud by using the latest versions of the Windows Azure tools and the latest features of the Windows Azure platform. The book is intended for any architect, developer, or information technology (IT) professional who designs, builds, or operates applications and services that run on or interact with the cloud.
Table of Contents
- The Tailspin Scenario
- Hosting a Multi-Tenant Application on Windows Azure
- Accessing the Surveys Application
- Building a Scalable, Multi-Tenant Application for Windows Azure
- Working with Data in the Surveys Application
- Updating a Windows Azure Service
- Debugging and Troubleshooting Windows Azure Applications
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Link: Read online.