This IBM Redbook provides lots of information for developers, including code samples for creating PHP applications with DB2, Informix Dynamic Server (IDS), and Cloudscape. We use the latest PHP data access extensions including: PHP Data Objects (PDO) and the native ibm_db2 extension for PHP.
We describe the installation and configuration details for setting up the IBM data servers and Apache Web application server for PHP applications. We include Zend Core for IBM, Zend Studio installation, and configuration. In addition, we discuss the process of porting PHP applications from MySQL 5 to DB2 UDB V8.2.
Table of Contents
- Technology overview
- Sample scenario description
- Zend installation and configuration
- PHP application development with DB2
- PHP applications with Informix database servers
- Port PHP applications from MySQL V5 to DB2 UDB V8.2
Download Free PDF / Read Online
File size: 5.57 MB
Number of pages: 448