This free book on Environmental Technology takes a look at issues such as air, soil and noise pollution problems, environmental quality assessment, monitoring, modelling and risk assessment, environmental health impact assessment, environmental management and environmental technology development.
It represents institutional arrangements, financial mechanisms and some sustainable technologies. The user can always count on finding both introductory material and more specific material based on national interests and problems. The user will also find ample references at the end of each chapter, if additional information is required. For additional questions or comments the user is encouraged to contact the author.
Table of Contents
- Biosensors for Life Sciences
- Environmental, Medical, Technogenic and Computer Technology: Modeling, Risk Assessment and Cost/Benefit Analysis of the Accidents
- Assessment of Air Quality in an Urban Area of Belgrade, Serbia
- The Application of Membrane Separation Processes as Environmental Friendly Methods in the Beet Sugar Production
- Integrated Sustainable Fisheries Management for Pearl Mullet of Lake Van, Turkey
- Improving the Grapevine Technology by Optimising the Utilisation of the Environmenthal Resources in the Murfatlar Vineyard
- Air Radioactivity Monitoring in Serbia
- Distribution of Trace and Major Elements in Lignite and Products of Its Combustion-Leaching Experiments and Cluster Analysis
- Soil Pollution and Remediation Problems in Turkey
- Indoor Air Pollution in the Romanian Homes
- The Role of Adaptive Environmental Management in Sustainable Development Case Study Assessing the Economical Benefits of Sustainable Construction in Greece
- Qualitative Environmental Health Impact Assessment in Veles, Republic of Macedonia
- Emission Sources and Their Contributions to Ambient Air Concentrations of Pollutants
- Environmental Problems Induced by Pollutants in Air, Soil and Water Resources
- Ecological, Economic and Marketing Aspects of the Application of Biofertilisers in the Production of Organic Food
- Habitation and Noise
Download Free PDF / Read Online
File size: 3.5 MB
Number of pages: 276
Link: Download or read online.