Blender 3D By Example is based on the Blender 2.83 LTS version, starts by helping you brush up on your basic Blender skills and getting you acquainted with the software toolset. You’ll use basic modeling tools to understand the simplest 3D workflow by customizing a Viking themed scene. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Straight into Blender!
- Robot Toy – Modeling of an Object
- Alien Character – Base Mesh Creation and Sculpting
- Alien Character – Creating a Proper Topology and Transferring the Sculpt Details
- Haunted House – Modeling of the Scene
- Haunted House – Putting Colors on It
- Haunted House – Adding Materials and Lights in Cycles
- Rat Cowboy – Learning To Rig a Character for Animation
- Rat Cowboy – Animate a Full Sequence
- Rat Cowboy – Rendering, Compositing, and Editing
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: September 2015
File size: –
Number of pages: 334
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 05/23/2023.