“andbook!”, an Android programming book to learn programming for Google’s Android as a ‘hands on’ process.
This ebook was written for developers who have worked with Java™ before and want to start developing for the Android Platform. I tried to make this as much “hands on” as possible, placing example codes everywhere it fit. Also I tried to insert as many picture as possible, because they liven up the learning process and relax the reader’s eyes.
Table of Contents
- What is Android – a GPhone?
- The Android Code Challenge
- Creating Android Applications
- The AndroidManifest.xml
- Resources and the magic R.java
- Hello World – The Android way
- Using Intents
- Important Layouts and ViewGroups
File size: 1.66 MB
Number of pages: 62