This book intends to bring together the most recent advances and applications of data mining research in the promising areas of medicine and biology from around the world.
It consists of seventeen chapters, twelve related to medical research and five focused on the biological domain, which describe interesting applications, motivating progress and worthwhile results. We hope that the readers will benefit from this book and consider it as an excellent way to keep pace with the vast and diverse advances of new research efforts.
- Discovery of the Latent Supportive Relevance in Medical Data Mining
- Intelligent Decision Support System for Classification of Eeg Signals Using Wavelet Coefficients
- Data Mining for DNA Viruses with Breast Cancer and its Limitation
- Building Ontology from Knowledge Base Systems
- Building Clinical Trust in Automated Knowledge Acquisition
- Radiology Data Mining Applications Using Imaging Informatics
- Application of Data Mining and Text Mining to the Analysis of Medical near Miss Cases
- Interactive Knowledge Discovery for Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Monitoring Human Resources of a Public Health-Care System through Intelligent Data Analysis and Visualization
- Data and Mined-Knowledge Interoperability in eHealth Systems
- A Scalable Healthcare Integrated Platform (SHIP) and Key Technologies for Daily Application
- A Mobile Device Based ECG Analysis System
- A New Definition and Look at DNA Motif
- Data Mining Applications in the Post-Genomic Era
- Topological Analysis of Cellular Networks
- Biomedical Literature Mining for Biological Databases Annotation
- Social Data Mining to Improve Bioinspired Intelligent Systems
Format(s): PDF, HTML
File size: 15.35 MB
Number of pages: 320
Link: Download or read online.