Do you want to create better products and innovative solutions? User Experience Mapping will help you understand users, gain strategic insights and improve communication with stakeholders. Maps can also champion user-centricity within the organisation. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- How Will UX Mapping Change Your (Users) Life?
- User Story Map – Requirements by Collaboration and Sticky Notes
- Journey Map – Understand Your Users
- Wireflows – Plan Your Product
- Remote and Lab Tests for Map Creation
- Solution Mapping Based on User Insights
- Mental Model Map – A Diagram of the Perceived Reality
- Behavioral Change Map – The Action Plan of Persuasion
- The 4D UX Map – Putting It All Together
- Ecosystem Maps – A Holistic Overview
- Kaizen Mapping – UX Maps in Agile Product Management
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: May 2017
File size: –
Number of pages: 352
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 01/05/2022.