Download Unit Testing Succinctly, by Marc Clifton, and learn what you need to know to leverage unit testing and minimize the number of bugs introduced in development. The reader is expected to have knowledge of C# and the .NET Framework.
The purpose of this book is not to evangelize that unit testing will save you time and money in your development process and that it will improve the quality of your product, but rather to:
– Provide the necessary information for you to intelligently balance unit testing with the rest of your development effort and associated costs.
– Provide guidance on how to develop meaningful unit tests.
– Consider which technologies you want to utilize as a unit test engine.
– Consider how unit tests affect the coding style and architecture of your application.
Table of Contents
- Why Unit Test?
- What is Unit Testing?
- Proving Correctness
- Strategies for Implementing Unit Tests
- Look before You Leap: The Cost of Unit Testing
- How Does Unit Testing Work?
- Common Unit Test Tools
- Testing Basics
- Unit Testing with Visual Studio
- Unit Testing with NUnit
- Advanced Unit Testing
- Unit Testing for Other Purposes
Book Download / View Details
Publisher: Syncfusion, Inc.
Published: July 2013
Format(s): PDF, ePub, Mobi (Kindle)
File size: 2.21 MB
Number of pages: 128
Download / View Link(s): Download