You probably have very little time and darned little patience with documentation, if you’re like me.
So there won’t be any “tests” and other stuff at the end of chapters to mess with your head.
Table of Contents
- Stuff Ya Just Gotta Know
- Advanced Screen Writing: Targeting
- All the Logic You Need to Know
- Clocks and Calendars
- Alert, Prompt and Confirm Boxes
- Doing Stuff with Strings
- Navigating the “Go” List
- Controlling the Cursor on the Page
- Interacting with the Visitor
- Error Messages
- Reading Browser Memory
- The Assorted Location Calls
- Changing Horses in Midstream
- Arrays: What They Are and How to Use Them
- Databases: Fielded Versus Amorphous
- Knowing What the User Has Typed
- Scrolling Stuff – On Screen and On the Status Line
- Image Swaps and Animation
- Tool Script May Ease Life
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Link: Read online.