With The Successful Software Manager is a comprehensive and practical guide to managing software developers, software customers, and the process of deciding what software needs to be built. It explains in detail how to develop a management mindset, lead a high-performing developer team, and meet all the expectations of a good manager. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Why Do You Want to Become a Manager?
- What Are the Key Skills I Need?
- What Is My Job Now?
- A Week in the Life of a Manager
- Managing Your Team
- Asking the Right Questions to Your Users
- Design Techniques
- Validating the Solution
- Agile, Waterfall, and Everything in Between
- Always Be Shipping
- The Training Day
- Organizational Management in the 21st Century
- Developing Yourself as a Leader
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: June 2019
File size: –
Number of pages: 442
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 08/05/2021.