Spring 5.0 Projects will show you how to build various projects in Spring 5.0, using its features and third party tools. We’ll start by creating a web application using Spring MVC, Spring Data, the World Bank API for some statistics on different countries, and MySQL database. Moving ahead, you’ll build a RESTful web services application using Spring WebFlux framework. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Creating an Application to List World Countries with their GDP
- Building a Reactive Web Application
- Blogpress – A Simple Blog Management System
- Building a Central Authentication Server
- An Application to View Countries and their GDP using JHipster
- Creating an Online Bookstore
- Task Management System Using Spring and Kotlin
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: February 2019
File size: –
Number of pages: 442
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 12/08/2022.