In Real-Time ASP.NET Core 3 Apps with SignalR Succinctly, Dirk Strauss will show you how to use it to create a chat application with minimal code and how to modify that same code to create a chart application. Just by changing a few lines of code, you can automatically pull data via an API call and update your page in real time.
Table of Contents
- What is SignalR?
- Project Creation and Setup
- Add the Required SignalR Client Library
- Creating the Hub and Configuring SignalR
- Creating the Client Application
- Running the Application
- The Problem with SendAsync
- Creating Real-Time Charts
- Creating the Chart Hub
- Creating the Chart Client Application
- Running the Real-Time Chart Application
- Having Fun with Exchange Rates
- Using Chrome Developer Tools
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Syncfusion Inc.
Published: July 20, 2020
Format(s): PDF, Mobi(Kindle), ePub, Online
File size: 1.78 MB
Number of pages: 81
Download / View Link(s): Download or read online