Raspberry Pi Super Cluster will teach you how to set up the hardware and operating systems of multiple Raspberry Pi computers to create your own cluster. It will then navigate you through how to install the necessary software to write your own programs such as Hadoop and MPICH before moving on to cover topics such as MapReduce. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Clusters, Parallel Computing, and Raspberry Pi – A Brief Background
- Setting Up your Raspberry Pi Software and Hardware for Parallel Computing
- Parallel Computing – MPI on the Raspberry Pi
- Hadoop – Distributed Applications on the Raspberry Pi
- MapReduce Applications with Hadoop and Java
- Calculate Pi with Hadoop and MPI
- Going Further
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: November 2013
File size: –
Number of pages: 126
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 04/01/2022.