“The Open Access Bibliography: Liberating Scholarly Literature with E-Prints and Open Access Journals” provides an overview of open access concepts. It is available in pdf and html formats.
This bibliography presents over 1,300 selected English-language books, conference papers (including some digital video presentations), debates, editorials, e-prints, journal and magazine articles, news articles, technical reports, and other printed and electronic sources that are useful in understanding the open access movement’s efforts to provide free access to and unfettered use of scholarly literature.
Table of Contents
- General Works
- Open Access Statements
- Copyright Arrangements for Self-Archiving and Use
- Open Access Journals
- Disciplinary Archives
- Institutional Archives and Repositories
- Open Archives Initiative and OAI-PMH
- Conventional Publisher Perspectives
- Government Inquires and Legislation
- Open Access Arrangements for Developing Countries
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Format(s): PDF, HTML
File size: 881 KB
Number of pages: 129
Link: Download or read online.