“Object-oriented Programming in C# for C and Java programmers”, written by Kurt Nørmark, is a complete textbook available online or as a pdf download. It also includes slides.
This is a free book about object-oriented programming, illustrated with use of the programming language C#. It is assumed, as a prerequisite, that the readers have some knowledge about imperative programming, preferably knowledge about C. I believe that it is best to learn object-oriented programming after having learned and worked with imperative programming. Thus, we adhere to an “object later approach”.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to object-oriented programming
- Introduction to c#
- Classes and objects
- Reference types, value types, and patterns
- Data access, properties, and methods
- Operators, delegates, and events
- Specialization, extension, and inheritance
- Abstract classes, interfaces, and patterns
- Exception handling
- Input and output classes
- Generic types and methods
- Collection classes
- Contracts and assertions
- Test of object-oriented programs
- Documentation of object-oriented programs
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Format(s): PDF, HTML
File size: 2.90 MB
Number of pages: 485
Link: Download. | Read online.