By offering several examples on the development of character devices and how to use other kernel internals, such as interrupts, kernel timers, and wait queue, as well as how to manage a device tree, with Linux Device Driver Development Cookbook you will be able to add proper management for custom peripherals to your embedded system. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Installing the Development System
- A Peek Inside the Kernel
- Working with Char Drivers
- Using the Device Tree
- Managing Interrupts and Concurrency
- Miscellaneous Kernel Internals
- Advanced Char Driver Operations
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: May 2019
File size: –
Number of pages: 356
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 10/29/2020.