Learning NumPy Array will teach you about NumPy, a leading scientific computing library. This book enables you to write readable, efficient, and fast code, which is closely associated to the language of mathematics. Save thousands of dollars on expensive software, while keeping all the flexibility and power of your favorite programming language.
We show what structural sharing means and how it helps to make immutable data structures efficient and practical. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with NumPy
- NumPy Basics
- Basic Data Analysis with NumPy
- Simple Predictive Analytics with NumPy
- Signal Processing Techniques
- Profiling, Debugging, and Testing
- The Scientific Python Ecosystem
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: June 2014
File size: –
Number of pages: 164
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 11/06/2023.