Learning Concurrent Programming in Scala – Second Edition starts by introducing you to the foundations of concurrent programming on the JVM, outlining the basics of the Java Memory Model, and then shows some of the classic building blocks of concurrency, such as the atomic variables, thread pools, and concurrent data structures, along with the caveats of traditional concurrency. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Concurrency on the JVM and the Java Memory Model
- Traditional Building Blocks of Concurrency
- Asynchronous Programming with Futures and Promises
- Data-Parallel Collections
- Concurrent Programming with Reactive Extensions
- Software Transactional Memory
- Concurrency in Practice
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: February 2017
File size: –
Number of pages: 434
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 04/10/2023.