Learn WebAssembly introduces you to powerful WebAssembly concepts to help you write lean and powerful web applications with native performance. You start with the evolution of web programming, the state of things today, and what can be done with the advent and release of WebAssembly. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- What is WebAssembly?
- Setting Up a Development Environment
- Installing the Required Dependencies
- Creating and Loading a WebAssembly Module
- Creating an Application from Scratch
- Porting a Game with Emscripten
- Integrating with Node.js
- Advanced Tools and Upcoming Features
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: September 2018
File size: –
Number of pages: 328
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 01/18/2023.