Learn OpenGL is your one-stop reference guide to get started with OpenGL and C++ for game development. From setting up the development environment to getting started with basics of drawing and shaders, along with concepts such as lighting, model loading, and cube mapping, this book will get you up to speed with the fundamentals. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Setting Up OpenGL
- Drawing Shapes and Applying Textures
- Transformations, Projections, and Camera
- Effects of lighting , Materials and Lightmaps
- Types of light sources and combining of lights
- Implementing a Skybox Using a Cubemap
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: August 2018
File size: –
Number of pages: 204
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 02/13/2022.