In Java EE 8 High Performance, we explore how to achieve this crucial balance while developing and deploying applications with Java EE 8. The book starts by analyzing various Java EE specifications to identify those potentially affecting performance adversely. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Money – The Quote Manager Application
- Looking Under the Cover – What is This EE Thing?
- Monitor Your Application
- Application Optimization – Memory Management and Server Configuration
- Scale Up – Threading and Implications
- Be Lazy; Cache Your Data
- Be Fault-Tolerant
- Loggers and Performances – A Trade-Off
- Benchmarking Your Application
- Continuous Performance Evaluation
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: January 2018
File size: –
Number of pages: 350
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 07/04/2023.