IoT Projects with Bluetooth Low Energy will guide you through building hands-on projects using BLE and IoT. These projects include tracking health data, using a mobile App, and making this data available for health practitioners; Indoor navigation; creating beacons using the Raspberry Pi; and warehouse weather Monitoring. This book also covers aspects of Bluetooth 5 (the latest release) and its effect on each of these projects. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- What is Bluetooth Low Energy?
- Setting Up
- Building a Service Explorer App
- Designing a Personal Tracking System
- Beacons with Raspberry Pi
- Weather Monitoring Using BLE in Warehouses
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: August 2017
File size: –
Number of pages: 278
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 01/14/2023.