Free full VB.NET book “Introducing Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 for Developers” by Microsoft. Download all 8 chapters or read them online. Get a focused, first look at the features and capabilities in Microsoft Visual Basic 2005, Visual Studio 2005, and the .NET Framework 2.0.
If you currently work with Visual Basic 6, these authors fully understand the adoption and code migration issues you’ll encounter. They’ll step you through a quick primer on .NET Framework programming, offering guidance for a productive transition. If you already work with .NET, you’ll jump directly into what’s new, learning how to extend your existing skills. From the innovations in rapid application development, debugging, and deployment, to new data access, desktop, and Web programming capabilities, you get the insights and code walkthroughs you need to be productive right away.
Table of Contents
- Microsoft .NET Framework Primer for the Visual Basic Developer
- Language Enhancements for Visual Basic 2005
- Visual Studio 2005 Integrated Development Environment
- Building Datacentric Applications
- Constructing User Interfaces
- Building Web Applications
- Microsoft .NET Framework Enhancements
- Deploying Applications
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Format(s): PDF, HTML
File size: 15.5 MB
Number of pages: 288
Link: Download or read online.