Free online book “Hyper-V Virtualization Essentials”. Hyper-V Essentials is an in depth technical book designed teach both IT staff and students about the implementation of virtualized environments using Hyper-V technology.
Topics covered include an overview of the Hyper-V architecture and components, Hyper-V role installation, the creation, management and migration of virtual machines, virtual networking architecture and remote access to virtual machines.
Table of Contents
- An Overview of the Hyper-V Architecture
- Hyper-V System Requirements
- Installing the Hyper-V Role
- A Tour of the Hyper-V Manager Tool
- Understanding and Configuring Hyper-V Virtual Networks
- Creating Hyper-V Virtual Machines
- Configuring Hyper-V Virtual Machines
- Creating and Configuring Hyper-V Virtual Hard Disks (VHDs)
- The Hyper-V Virtual Machine Connection Tool
- Creating and Managing Hyper-V Snapshots
- Migrating Hyper-V Virtual Machines Using Import/Export
- An Overview of Hyper-V Live Migration
- Understanding and Installing Hyper-V Integration Services
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Link: Read online.