This guide to programming GUIs with Go 1.11; Hands-On GUI Application Development in Go explores the various toolkits available, including UI, Walk, Shiny, and Fyne. The book compares the vision behind each project to help you pick the right approach for your project. Each framework is described in detail, outlining how you can build performant applications that users will love. (Limited-time offer)
- The Benefits of Native Graphical Applications
- Graphical User Interface Challenges
- Go to the Rescue!
- Walk – Building Graphical Windows Applications
- andlabs UI – Cross-platform Native UIs
- Go-GTK – Multiple Platforms with GTK
- Go-Qt – Multiple Platforms with Qt
- Shiny – Experimental Go GUI API
- nk – Nuklear for Go
- Fyne – Material Design-Based GUI
- Navigation and Multiple Windows
- Concurrency, Networking, and Cloud Services
- Best Practices in Go GUI Development
- Distributing Your Application
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: February 2019
File size: –
Number of pages: 450
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 02/03/2021.