Free GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Test Practice Book. This free GRE practice book contains one actual, full-length GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Test and test-taking strategies.
You can become familiar with test structure, content, test instructions and answering procedures. The test consists of approximately 180 multiple-choice questions, a number of which are grouped in sets toward the end of the test and based on descriptions of laboratory situations, diagrams, or experimental results.
Table of Contents
- Purpose of the GRE Subject Tests
- Development of the Subject Tests
- Content of the Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Test
- Preparing for a Subject Test
- Test-Taking Strategies
- What Your Scores Mean
- Practice Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Test
- Scoring Your Subject Test
- Evaluating Your Performance
- Answer Sheet
Download Free PDF / Read Online
File size: 1.31 MB
Number of pages: 62