Starting with the basics of creating a repository, with GitHub Essentials – Second Edition you will then learn how to manage the issue tracker, the place where discussions about your project take place. Continuing our journey, we will explore how to use the wiki and write rich documentation that will accompany your project. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Brief Repository Overview and Usage of the Issue Tracker
- Using the Wiki and Managing Code Versioning
- Managing Organizations and Teams
- Collaboration Using the GitHub Workflow
- GitHub Pages and Web Analytics
- Exploring the User and Repository Settings
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: June 2018
File size: –
Number of pages: 178
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 01/02/2023.