Geospatial Data Science Quick Start Guide demonstrates effective techniques for using the power of data science and geospatial intelligence to build effective, intelligent data models that make use of location-based data to give useful predictions and analyses. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Introducing Location Intelligence
- Consuming Location Data Like a Data Scientist
- Performing Spatial Operations Like a Pro
- Making Sense of Humongous Location Datasets
- Nudging Check-Ins with Geofences
- Let’s Build a Routing Engine
- Getting Location Recommender Systems
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: May 2019
File size: –
Number of pages: 170
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 06/10/2023.