The “SOA Source Book” is a collection of source material for use by enterprise architects working with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). The SOA Source Book will help enterprise architects to use SOA effectively.
It consists of material that has been considered and in part developed by The Open Group’s SOA Working Group. The SOA Working Group is engaged in a work program to produce definitions, analyses, recommendations, reference models, and standards to assist business and information technology professionals within and outside of the Open Group to understand and adopt SOA. The source book does not represent the final output of that work program, which will be published as a collection of Open Group Standards and Guides. It is an interim publication, and its content will not necessarily be reflected in the final output.
Table of Contents
- What Is SOA?
- SOA and Enterprise Architecture
- SOA and Boundaryless Information Flow
- SOA Features and Benefits
- A Maturity Model for SOA
- The Building Blocks of SOA
- High-Level Perspective of the SOA Reference Architecture
- Detailed building blocks of the SOA RA
- Infrastructure for SOA
- Service-Oriented Infrastructure
- Using TOGAF for Enterprise SOA
- Using TOGAF for SOA Solutions
- Addressing Stakeholder Concerns in SOA
- Information Architecture for SOA
- Introduction to SOA Governance
- The SOA Governance Reference Model
- The SOA Governance Vitality Method
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Link: Read online.