Free eBook “The Data Conversion Handbook”, edited by Walt Kester, is written for design engineers who routinely use data converters and related circuitry.
Comprising Data Converter History, Fundamentals of Sampled Data Systems, Data Converter Architectures, Data Converter Process Technology, Testing Data Converters, Interfacing to Data Converters, Data Converter Support Circuits, Data Converter Applications, and Hardware Design Techniques, it may be the ultimate expression of product “augmentation” as it relates to data converters.
Table of Contents
- Data Converter History
- Fundamentals of Sampled Data Systems
- Data Converter Architectures
- Data Converter Process Technology
- Testing Data Converters
- Interfacing to Data Converters
- Data Converter Support Circuitry
- Data Converter Applications
- Hardware Design Techniques
Download Free PDF / Read Online
File size: 35 MB
Number of pages: 976