This book is about how to design an effective transaction management strategy using the transaction models provided by Java-based frameworks such as EJB and Spring.
Techniques, best practices, and pitfalls with each transaction model will be described. In addition, transaction design patterns will bring all these concepts and techniques together and describe how to use these models to effectively manage transactions within your EJB or Spring-based Java applications.
Table of Contents
- The Local Transaction Model
- The Programmatic TransactionModel
- The Declarative Transaction Model
- XA Transaction Processing
- Client Owner Transaction Design Pattern
- Domain Service Owner Transaction Design Pattern
- Server Delegate Owner Transaction Design Pattern
Download Free PDF / Read Online
File size: 1.40 MB
Number of pages: 117