Frank Kane’s Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python is your companion to learning Apache Spark in a hands-on manner. Frank will start you off by teaching you how to set up Spark on a single system or on a cluster, and you’ll soon move on to analyzing large data sets using Spark RDD, and developing and running effective Spark jobs quickly using Python.. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Spark
- Spark Basics and Spark Examples
- Advanced Examples of Spark Programs
- Running Spark on a Cluster
- SparkSQL, DataFrames, and DataSets
- Other Spark Technologies and Libraries
- Where to Go From Here? – Learning More About Spark and Data Science
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: June 2017
File size: –
Number of pages: 296
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 09/22/2021.