“For the Record” explores major privacy and security concerns in protecting health care information in electronic form.
Increased potential for inappropriate release of information by individual organizations and systemic concerns derived from widespread data sharing among various parties. The book makes recommendations for technical and organizational solutions and national-level iniatives.
Table of Contents
- The Public Policy Context
- Privacy and Security Concerns Regarding Electric Health Information
- Technical Approaches to Protecting Electronic Health Information
- Organizational Approaches to Protecting Electronic Health Information
- Findings and Recommendations
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Format(s): PDF, HTML
File size: 1.47 MB
Number of pages: 288
Link: Download or read online.