Free pdf book Elementary Algebra with Applications is a begining level text designed specifically for students who have not had a previous course in algebra.
The book can be used in lecture-discussion classes. The fourth edition of this textbook provides an introduction to elementary algebra. The text emphasizes problem-solving skills and integrates problem-solving exercises throughout. It also uses an integrated learning system, including error analysis problems, and “Explore to Learn” activities.
Table of Contents
- Operations with Real Numbers
- Solving Equations and Inequalities
- Polynomials and Exponents
- Factoring and Solution of Quadratic Equations by Factoring
- Rational Expressions, Ratio and Proportion
- Operations with Rational Expressions
- Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Systems of Linear Equations
- Roots and Radicals
- Solutions of Quadratic Equations
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Number of pages: 592
Link: Download or read online.