Download this free eBook: “Computational Fluid Dynamics” by Abdulnaser Sayma in pdf format.
This book provides the basics of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) appropriate to modern day undergraduate study. The aim is to bridge the gap between books focusing on detailed theoretical analysis and commercial software user’s guides which do not contain significant theory. The book provides the reader with the theoretical background of basic CFD methods without going into deep detail into the mathematics or numerical algorithms.
Table of Contents
- Basic Equations of Fluid Flow and Levels of Approximation
- Basic Computational Techniques
- Properties of Numerical Schemes
- The Finite Difference Method
- The Finite Element Method
- The Finite Volume Method
- Solution Methods Systems of Equations
- Mesh Generation
Download Free PDF / Read Online
File size: 2.20 MB
Number of pages: 133