Blockchain Quick Reference takes you through the electrifying world of blockchain technology and is designed for those who want to polish their existing knowledge regarding the various pillars of the blockchain ecosystem.
Table of Contents
- Thinking about Design Requirements
- Using a Background Image and Bezier Curves
- Converting a Bezier Curve to a Properly Sized 3D Mesh
- Flattening a Torus and Boolean Union
- Building a Base with Standard Meshes and a Mirror
- Cutting Half Circle Holes and Modifier Management
- Customizing with Text
- Using Empties to Model the Base of the House
- Mesh Modeling and Positioning the Details
- Making Textures with the Array Modifier and Scalable Vector Graphics
- Applying Textures with Boolean Intersection
- Making Organic Shapes with the Subdivision Surface Modifier
- Trial and Error – Topology Edits
- Coloring Models with Materials and UV Maps
- Troubleshooting and Repairing Models
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: August 2018
File size: –
Number of pages: 350
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 01/22/2024.