Blender Quick Start Guide starts by showing you round the all-new Blender 2.8 user interface. You’ll look at the most commonly-used options and tools, such as navigating in 3D and selecting objects. You will then use and manipulate one of the most important windows of the interface, the 3D View. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Using Blender 2.8 UI, Shading and Navigator Widget
- The New 3D Cursor and Modeling Options
- Using Real-Time Materials in Eevee
- Real-Time Textures for Eevee
- Lights and Real-Time Rendering with Blender Eevee
- Animate Everything in Blender 2.8!
- Editing Animations in Blender 2.8
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: September 2018
File size: –
Number of pages: 194
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 04/13/2022.