Download this free eBook: “Atmospheric Pollution” by J.C. Jones in pdf format. Atmospheric Pollution is a theme which is becoming increasingly important as the discussion on global warming becomes ever more relevant.
This free textbook introduces the different concepts of Atmospheric Pollution and also introduces the reader to the underlying principles of physics and chemistry, which are constants in this discussion.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: The gas laws
- Sulphur pollutants
- Oxides of nitrogen
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC) and ozone
- Carbon monoxide
- Metals in the atmosphere
- Chlorinated pollutants
- Greenhouse gases Part I: Background
- Greenhouse gases Part II: Mitigation measures, emission targets and carbon trading
- Radioactivity in the atmosphere
Download Free PDF / Read Online
File size: 1.90 MB
Number of pages: 109