ASP.NET Core 2 and Vue.js is a comprehensive guide that takes you on a journey to develop a fully-fledged e-commerce application. It combines the power of ASP.NET Core web API and Vue.js Single-Page Application (SPA) frontend. The book follows a progressive “featureslice” approach, where each chapter adds frontend and backend elements to complete a distinct feature of the application. Initially, the content is beginner-friendly, facilitating a smooth start.
However, as you progress, the book delves into advanced concepts like server-side rendering and continuous integration and deployment. This resource empowers developers to master the art of building sophisticated web applications, making it a valuable asset for web development enthusiasts. (Limited-time offer)
Table of Contents
- Understanding the Fundamentals
- Setting Up the Development Environment
- Getting Started with the Project
- Building Our First Vue.js Components
- Building a Product Catalog
- Building a Shopping Cart
- User Registration and Authentication
- Processing Payments
- Building an Admin Panel
- Authentication and Refresh Token Flow
- Server-Side Rendering
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Published: July 2018
File size: –
Number of pages: 556
Download / View Link(s): This offer has ended.
Free as of 09/15/2023.