Free eBook “An Introduction to the Analytical Writing Section of the GRE General Test” contains a description of the Analytical Writing section, strategies for each task, directions, scoring information, scoring guides, score level descriptions, a sample test and scored essay responses with reader commentary. “Issue” topics and “Argument” topics are available for review.
This publication is intended to familiarize individuals with the Analytical Writing section in the GRE revised General Test that will be administered beginning in August 2011. The publication includes a description of the section, strategies for each task, scoring information, scoring guides, score level descriptions, a sample test, and essay responses with reader commentary.
Table of Contents
- Overview of the Analytical Writing Section
- Preparing for the Analytical Writing Section
- Test-Taking Strategies for the Analytical Writing Section
- How the Analytical Writing Section is Scored
- Present Your Perspective on an Issue Task
- Understanding the Issue Task
- Analysis of an Argument Task
- Sample Test
- Scoring Guides and Score Level Descriptions
Download Free PDF / Read Online
File size: 211 KB
Number of pages: 31