This tutorial provides an introduction to Python, an easy to learn object oriented programming language. It covers the 2.5 release of Python.
The author of this manual, Guido van Rossum, is the inventor of Python. Fred L. Drake, Jr. is the official editor of the Python documentation.
Table of Contents
- Using the Python Interpreter
- An Informal Introduction to Python
- More Control Flow Tools
- Data Structures
- Input and Output
- Errors and Exceptions
- Brief Tour of the Standard Library
- Interactive Input Editing and History Substitution
- Floating Point Arithmetic: Issues and Limitations
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Link: Read online.