“An Agile Adoption and Transformation Survival Guide” provides a set of essential thinking tools for understanding Agile adoption and transformation: how they differ and what you need to know to know to avoid being another statistic in the widespread adoption failure.
In particular, you will learn how to use culture to work more effectively with your organization. It is called a survival guide since so many people have found the concepts to be invaluable in understanding their experiences when working with Agile.
This book includes:
- Identification of causes of the widespread Agile adoption failure
- A model for understanding Agile, Kanban, and Software Craftsmanship culture
- An outline of key adoption and transformation approaches
- A framework to help guide when to use these these approaches with your organization
- Real-life case studies of what has worked and what hasn’t
Table of Contents
- Agile in Crisis
- Agile Culture
- Adoption and Transformation Survival Guide
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Format(s): PDF, ePub
File size: 3.82 MB
Number of pages: 80