A++ The Smallest Programming Language in the World – An Educational Programming Language. Including an Introduction to the Lambda Calculus. A++ is a minimal programming language that has been built on the Lambda Calculus with the purpose to serve as a learning instrument rather than as a programming language used to solve practical problems.
A++ is introduced as a universal learning tool for programming, confronting students with the essence of programming and helping to master this confrontation. It is also supposed to help become thoroughly familiar with programming patterns that can be applied in other languages needed to face the real world. Learning of new programming languages will be a lot easier and need less time after an intensive training in A++, leading to earlier productivity in the new programming language.
Table of Contents
- Educational Programming Langages
- Introduction to A++
- Linking Logic with the Physical World
- General Programming Patterns and A++
- Discovering the Power of A++
- Computer Resources for A++
- Extending A++
- Detailed Discussion of Addition and Multiplication
- The Lambda Calculus
- Testing the Y-Combinator in A++
Download Free PDF / Read Online
Link: Read online.