This guide focuses on performance improvements on a single computer, but also takes a look at some of the tools used in enterprise environments to help make performance tuning manageable on a much larger scale.
This guide looks at the following areas of performance improvement:
- Making configuration changes that help a computer feel more responsive when you use it.
- Using hardware to boost the actual physical speed of a computer.
- Making configuration changes that help a computer to start faster.
- Making the computer more reliable may help increase performance.
- Monitoring performance occasionally so that you can stop problems before they get too big.
Format(s): PDF, XPS
File size: 1.06 MB
Number of pages: 14