Download this free 233 page ebook “Using Adobe Flex Builder 3”. It describes how to use Adobe Flex Builder to build Flex applications.
Adobe Flex Builder includes a variety of resources to help you learn the program quickly and become proficient in creating Flex applications. All the Flex and Flex Builder documentation is available in online help and Adobe PDF.
The Flex and Flex Builder documentation includes information for users who have a variety of backgrounds. This section helps you understand how to approach the documentation, depending on your background and what you want to accomplish with Flex and Flex Builder.
- Learning Flex Builder
- About Flex Builder
- Flex Builder Workbench Basics
- Working with Projects
- Navigating and Customizing the Flex Builder Workbench
- Building a Flex User Interface
- Adding View States and Transitions
- Adding Interactivity with Behaviors
- Code Editing in Flex Builder
- Building Projects
- Running and Debugging Applications
- Creating Modules
- Profiling Flex applications
- Working with Data in Flex Builder
- Flex Builder User Interface Reference
- Creating Custom MXML Components
File size: 4.67 MB
Number of pages: 233