Free 172 page pdf eBook “Understanding Computer Simulation” by Roger McHaney.
A computer simulation, a computer model, or a computational model is a computer program, or network of computers, that attempts to simulate an abstract model of a particular system. Computer simulations have become a useful part of mathematical modeling of many natural systems in physics, astrophysics, chemistry and biology, human systems in economics, psychology, and social science and in the process of engineering new technology, to gain insight into the operation of those.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Computer Simulation
- Simulation Languages
- Applications of Simulation
- Starting a Simulation the Right Way
- Simulation Quality and Development
- Developing a Simulation-Implementation
- Case Study: DePorres Tours
File size: 2.90 MB
Number of pages: 172